Chin/Lip/Brow - $12 each area
Full Face - $28
Whole Arm - $45
Lower Arm - $30
Hands or Feet - $5
Full Leg - $75
Lower Leg - $45
Bikini (line only) - $25
Full Bikini - $35
Full Bikini (with inner thigh) - $45
Full Brazilian - $65
Chest - $30
Stomach - $20
Back - $45
Nostrils or Ears - $10
*We also offer BROW TINTING for only $15*
You NEED to know this for before and after your wax....
Before your appointment:
* You have to have enough hair for me to wax.... I know this sounds silly, but long to you and long enough to wax are two different things. A great guideline is: If the hair is as long as a grain of rice, I can wax it! Now... if it is really long, you may need to trim it before coming in.
* If you are on Accutaine.... I WILL NOT WAX YOU! This can cause damage to the skin and can cause the skin to tear.
* If you use Retin-A, I can not wax the area you are treating.
* To help with pain, you can take Tylenol 30 min prior to your appointment. We also offer a "No Scream Cream" that you apply 30 min proir to you appointment that works GREAT!
After your appointment:
* Wear loose fitting clothes for a few hours.
* Don't expose your skin to sun or tanning beds for a few days.
* Don't take hot showers or baths for 24 hours. A warm shower or bath is fine.
* Don't exerse for 24 hours. this can cause perspiration which may irritate freshly waxed skin and cause a break out. In fact, ANYTHING that causes perspiration (you know what I'm talking about), for the first 24 hours can cause a break out.
* Be sure to exfoliate! This is key to a fabulous waxing experiance!